For over 30 years we have been building Sydney in both residential & commercial construction. Working closely with several high profile architects for over three decades, we have formulated our business processes to compliment the needs of clients & architects throughout the construction & procurement processes.
Our team has a large range of skill sets, ensuring each project is completed to a high standard, on time and on budget.
Projects start with our quantity surveyor, contact HBuild to arrange a meeting and develop a cost plan for your architectural designs.
We set ourselves apart by way of educating our team in all facets of the construction industry. These team qualifications minimise risk, reduce time and improve OH&S and working relationships.
Workers Compensation for $20 million and Home Warranty insurance in place for up to $4.5 million
Licenses and certifications
- Multiple building & contractors license
- Bonded asbestos removal license
- Waterproofing license
- Basic scaffolding license
- Electrical test and tag license
- Pest control license
- RMS Traffic management & control
- Crane license & capabilities
- Demolition license
- Green living certification
- Bachelor of Science in Building Economics (QS), South Bank University 1976
- Master of Science (Building), UNSW 1983 (Alex Rigby Prize for best academic record).
- Member of the Institute of Building Consultants
- Completed Expert witness workshop Nov 2008 Australian Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators
- Master Builders Association
- Institute of Building Consultants
- QBE Insurance